My service for 2020 is £800 and includes:
- An informal meeting with you prior to the wedding day to discuss your requirements.
- Photography on the wedding day: The arrival and the wedding service & ceremony, Formal shots of the couple and groups, informal shots of the couple and guests, the cake-cutting.
- Simple enhancement (on computer) of some images and conversion of a selection to black & white if required. I typically shot 4-500 images and approximately the best 150 photos are selected for presentation.
- Supply of digital images, including sorting the images into logical groupings and putting into folders. All images would be of sufficient resolution to print enlargements up to at least 8” x 12” (approximately A4 size).
- Supply 10 sample prints by post.
- I can upload the photos to a website within days of the wedding. I would then email you a link to the site and you can view them while on honeymoon if you would like this service.
I am based in Brighton and travel to weddings in East and West Sussex are included in the price. I can cover weddings outside this area in London and the South East but there would be a modest charge for travel expenses which we would need to agree beforehand.
If you would like me to stay late and photograph the evening reception, disco etc there will be an additional charge for this, subject to negotiation.
I do not require a deposit. I will post you an invoice (to be paid by cheque or bank transfer within 14 days) with the photographs after your wedding. I am a sole trader and do not charge VAT and there are no other ‘hidden’ costs or charges.
I offer a 10% discount if either of the couple getting married is serving in the armed forces.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further